Friday, October 15, 2010

MORE GREAT FISH FROM THE WHITSUNDAY'S

This photo was sent in from Mike Peppin he said "This GT took almost an hour and a half to get to the boat, caught it on my Calcutta 200b on 8kg line with no leader straight to a maniac 21g metal.. Spooled me 5 times but we just kept chasing it to tire it out.. Thought it was a Cobia or something, would of rather it was as i have always wanted to catch one from around here!"
Its a great fish i am sure there would be a lot of people around that would like to catch a Gt this size.
This photo was sent in by Cody West, A very nice Trout



There are always big fish lurking around, You just need to be in the right spot at the right time too catch that prized fish.

2 comments:

  1. MAN I WANT TO EAT THAT TROUT!!!!!!! YUM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it looks good, Bet he enjoyed it too. He looked happy with his catch, I would of been. I still can't get over the Gt it's nearly as big as he is and on 8 kg line thats a effort and a half. I know how hard they can pull at half that size.

    ReplyDelete