Monday, October 25, 2010

WHO'S LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO FISH WITH IN THE WHITSUNDAY'S

This is just a quick post to try to help out a few viewers that have sent me emails about not owning a boat and boat rentals being to expensive. A few people said all I talk about is fishing on the water and its not fair because they don't own a boat. If anybody that owns a boat that wants to go out and doesn't have anyone to go with or wants someone extra to help pay for fuel email me at fishingwhitsundays@hotmail.com and I will connect you with someone thats keen. Also anyone wanting to go out email me with your contact info as well. I want to see more people enjoying there time on the water and you never know you might make a new fishing buddy. I will do a post on fishing around the whitsunday's were you don't need a boat in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment